Sisters always hold a special place in your heart, and they have so many facets to them. They can be part mom and part friend. It doesn’t matter the part because they all have one thing in common: they always love you. And that’s why it’s important to find the right way to say happy birthday sister. It can be a challenge to find just the right way to convey how much your sister means to you though. So, whether your sister is cool, confident, sassy, annoying, or downright adorable here are some birthday wishes that will hopefully inspire you for her birthday.
Happy Birthday Sister Wishes List
1. Happy birthday to someone who has only brought joy and love into my life: my sister. I hope your special day brings you everything you could ever wish for because you deserve that and so much more in life.
2. Friends may come and go throughout my life, but family is forever. I am so grateful that I have a sister as wonderful as you by my side. There is no one I would rather have as a sister than you.
3. Sister, you are one unique snowflake alright: uniquely annoying, uniquely bossy, and, more importantly, uniquely lovable. I’m glad I have a sister as remarkable as you in my life.
4. Growing up I always looked up to you, and as we grow older, I still do. Thanks for always showing me how it’s done with style. Happy birthday to my role model!
5. Sister, no one shines as brightly as you do. You do more than stand out in a crowd; you dazzle people with your kindness and generosity. Thanks for always bringing the sparkle into my life.
6. I hope your birthday contains only warm, fuzzy, and pleasant memories. May it signal the beginning of a year filled only with hope and promise. Happy birthday sister!
7. You are an amazing sister. Not only do you always shower me with love, but you love me for who I am. Thank you for never judging and only loving me. I am so grateful.
8. When I look back at our childhood, I have only happy memories of our times together. It warms my heart to know that we have so many more years to enjoy together. Happy birthday sister!
9. Thank you for always being my support system in life. You have always been so supportive and encouraging to me, and I greatly appreciate everything you have done for me over the years.
10. When I think of you, I am overwhelmed by all the love I have for you. You have been such a comfort to me throughout my life, and I wish you only the very best in everything you do.
11. Here’s to bigger, better, and brighter years ahead. May your every wish come true this year, and may you only experience happiness and love. Happy birthday sister!
12. Sister, you are everything I strive to be: strong, beautiful, and courageous. There is no greater compliment that I can give than to say you remind me in so many ways of our mother.
13. It’s a rare gift to have a sister as phenomenal as you. You are the kind of person who envelopes people in your warmth, and I am so lucky to be your sister.
14. You are a good person, a wonderful friend, and an amazing sister. The world is a better place because you are in it. Happy birthday to my dearest sister who always brings joy and laughter into my life.
15. Whenever I am lost or afraid I know that I can always call you, and you will take my hand and show me the way. Happy birthday to my sister who never lets me down and only lifts me up.
16. I hope your birthday is chock full of moments that fill your heart with peace and love. You are a fantastic sister, and I wish you every joy on your special day. Happy birthday!
17. You are so lucky to have such an adoring, beautiful, and vivacious sister like me. I mean, you’re pretty awesome too. I just don’t like to let you know it! Happy birthday to my awesomesauce sister.
18. I know that I am stuck with you for life, but even if I were able to pick another sister, I would still pick you. You are such a wonderful sister, and I am so blessed that we are family.
19. You are everything I could ever want in a sister: darling, giving, and loving. Thank you for filling my life with not only laughter but love as well. Happy birthday!
20. There is no love like that between sisters; it’s the kind of love that brings forth sweet memories and fuzzy feelings. Sisters are friends for life that always have your back.
21. Sis, you are just like a rainbow: pretty, colorful, and you make my life more vibrant. Thank you for always appearing after my rainy periods in life. Happy birthday sister!
22. I am so grateful that you are my sister. I can’t even comprehend how my life would have turned out without you. You have brought me indescribable happiness in life.
23. All of my favorite childhood memories have one thing in common: they all include you. You made my childhood all the better, but it’s my future I most look forward to sharing with you.
24. I used to think you were just born bossy, but then I realized you got it from me! Good job learning from the master, little sis. Happy birthday to my annoying but beloved sister!
25. You never doubt that I can do anything, and it’s because you always push me forward that I have become who I am today. Thank you for always being my inspiration as well as my teacher in life.
26. Happy birthday to someone who has enriched my life in too many ways to count: my amazing sister. I am so glad that I have a sister who always fills my days with moments of cheer.
27. Your birthday brings many things to mind: love, happiness, and good feelings. My favorite would be the feeling of pure joy I feel in knowing that you will always be older than me. Happy birthday from your younger sister!
28. Even though we didn’t grow up with much, I always remember my childhood as being bountiful. That’s because it was full of priceless moments spent with you.
29. You have given me so much in life: support, care, and adoration are just a few. The most important would be the unconditional love that you always give me. Thank you for always believing in me.
30. Sister, you are always my rock in life. You have an inner strength that I admire so much, and I hope that you realize how much I love and respect you. Happy birthday!
31. I hope your birthday is filled with only the sweetest things life can offer: cake, candy, and a loving sister. I’ve got that loving sister part down, so I’m leaving the cake and candy parts up to you!
32. For your birthday I wish you unimaginable joy and endless happiness. If anyone deserves to be treated like a princess on her birthday, it’s you. Happy birthday, sis!
33. Sister, you have a really special ability in life, even though you can make me so mad, you always make me smile at the end of the day. I am so glad that I have a sister as spectacular as you.
34. You are the best sister in the world. Other sisters should take classes on how to be awesome from you because you are that good! Happy birthday to my perfect sister.
35. The bond we share is as cherished as it is irreplaceable. I am so grateful that I have such a thoughtful sister in my life. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of wonder, joy, and delight.
36. I really do treasure the memories of our times together, because my life is so much better due to your loving presence. Happy birthday to my truly adored and loved sister!
37. Sister, no other person could ever hold a candle to you, because you are too hot to handle! Happy birthday to my older, lovely, and feisty sister.
38. As sisters, we share so many things: failures, successes, and spectacular memories together. Thanks for always lending me a shoulder to cry on in my times of need and a fist to bump in my times of triumph!
39. Sis, you’re just like a piece of chocolate: sweet, decadent, addictive, and you totally bring up my mood when I am grumpy! Thank you for always adding sweetness and love to my life.
40. No matter what happens in life, you can always count on me to be there for you. That’s what big sisters are for. I’m there for you rain, shine, or anything in between, but I hope your birthday is full of only clear skies.
41. When we were children we fought, when we were teens we argued, and as adults, we have heated discussions. Hey, at this rate when we’re old we’ll have no fire left! Just kidding. There’s nothing I love more than the passion you bring into my life.
42. Having a sister is like being blessed with two of everything. Two closets, two sets of makeup, and two hearts that are always connected. Thanks for always sharing your things with me even when you didn’t want to.
43. Not many people can deal with my level of crazy, but you always do! I am so lucky to have a sister who loves me despite my flaws. It probably doesn’t hurt that you’re just a bit crazy too (in the best way possible).
44. An astounding sister like you should have an astounding day on your birthday! I hope it heralds the start of a new year filled with good times and great friends. May you get everything your heart desires this year. Happy birthday!
45. Sis, over the years I have watched you grow into an absolutely phenomenal woman, and I couldn’t be more proud to call you my family. I hope your birthday is half as brilliant as you are.
46. You’re strong, gorgeous, caring, and loving; basically, you are perfection. As your baby sister, I want you to know that I hate you just a little bit, but I love you even more so! Happy birthday to the best sister in the world.
47. When my days are dark, you are my light, and when I am lost, you guide me home. Thank you for always bringing sunshine and faith into my life. It doesn’t go unnoticed or unappreciated.
48. It makes me so sad when I think that there are people out there who aren’t fortunate enough to have sisters because you have brought so much love and affection into my life. Happy birthday to my irreplaceable sister!
49. A sister is a lot like homework: basically, a necessary evil. It’s annoying, but it helps you learn so much. Just kidding, thanks for always being my teacher in life. Happy birthday!
50. I am so happy that I have the privilege of calling you my sister. I can think of no one I would rather have as my sister/bestie than you. Thanks for always showering me with love and support.
51. I hope your birthday is filled with new experiences and delights. May it also be filled only with things that bring a twinkle to your eyes and laughter to your lips. Happy birthday sister!
52. Sis, I know I said I would always do everything with you in life, but you’re going to have to do this “growing older” thing all by your lonesome. Happy birthday from your eternally younger sister!
53. Following in your footsteps, I have learned and grown so much in life. You always inspire me, and I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be. Happy birthday to my life coach!
54. Even though we are miles apart this year for your birthday, you will always be in my thoughts. You are a marvelous sister, and I am sending all my love your way. Happy birthday, sister!
55. Sister, you are the most capable woman I know. If there’s a way to do it you will, and your ability to always face challenges head-on is just one of the many things I admire about you. I know your birthday is going to be positively amazing because you are.
56. Sisters are a lot like toppings on ice cream: you can get by without them, but where’s the fun in that? Thanks for sweetening my life with your love. Happy birthday!
57. Growing up there were times I wished you weren’t my sister, but now I look back at laugh at how clueless I was. My life would be so empty without you in it. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of presents and good cheer.
58. Whoohoo! It’s your big day, sis. It’s my favorite day of the year: the day I became a big brother. Here’s to many more to come, and I hope your birthday is as special as you are to me.
59. Sis, I wish you every comfort and happiness in your life. May your birthday be filled with lots of cake, wine, and things that sparkle as much as you do. Happy birthday!
60. Thank you for always standing up for me and giving me the courage to be myself. Your ability to lavish people with kindness is one of the things that makes you the phenomenal sister that you are.
61. Sis, as your big bro, I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what. I’d love you just a little bit more if you stopped dating though! Just a thought. Happy birthday to my (hopefully single) little sister!
62. For your birthday I really wanted to get you a lot of cool things, but it just didn’t work out. Instead, this hug will have to do. No one hugs quite like you, sis, but I will give it my best shot. Hugs galore for your birthday!
63. My life would be so unbelievably boring without you in it, sister. There is never a dull moment with you, and I couldn’t be gladder to have such a smart, stunning, and sassy sister like you!
64. Thank you for always encouraging me to go after my dreams. I hope this year every dream you wish for comes true because you deserve so much happiness in life. Happy birthday!
65. Today is a truly spectacular day. Someone amazing was born today: me. Oh, I guess you are pretty amazing too. Happy birthday to my twin sister who is only just a little bit less amazing than me!
66. Sis, sometimes I feel like we have never really grown up; we still get to play dress up and talk about boys. Here’s to never accepting getting old and to always doing each other’s hair!
67. There are so many things to stress about in life, but there is one thing you will never have to stress over, abandonment. I will always be there for you just as you have been there for me. Sisters are forever!
68. Remember all those times I got us into trouble, and you never ratted me out? That kind of loyalty is one the many reasons I love you, sis. You are the best sister, backup, and partner in crime anyone could ask for.
69. As we were growing up we shared more than toys; we shared hopes, dreams, and secrets. I am so glad that I have someone who I can share anything and everything with.
70. Many people forge their own way in life, but you always seem to take the slam into life approach! It’s one of your many endearing qualities right up there with your daring, loving, and caring ways. Happy birthday to my brave and sassy sister!
71. When I was little, I wished for a baby sister, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better sister than you. You are funny, spunky, and kind. I am so glad we can celebrate your awesomeness today!
72. I hope this year you accomplish everything you want in life. I also hope you do it after me! Just kidding (maybe). I am going to need you to stop making me look bad in front of our parents though!
73. Thank you for always deeply loving me even when I least deserve it. You never question or judge; you only support and love. I wish that everyone could have a sister as terrific as you.
74. I hope that in life you are only surrounded by great things: great jobs, great friends, and great loves in life. You have the great friends, and great loves parts covered, so this year you should really focus on that great job part!
75. Over the years we may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that’s just what sisters do. We’ve also had deep discussions and loving moments. I’m glad I have such a wonderful sister who keeps my life real and never boring.
76. I hope you are always surrounded by happy, peaceful, and joyful things in life. I never want you to feel any pain or sadness so if you are struggling just turn to me, and I will envelop you in my love.
77. You are gorgeous, intelligent, and caring. It’s actually annoying how perfect you are! Happy birthday to my perfectly annoying but deeply lovable sister.
78. Sister, you are a lot like fungus, you’re smelly, wrinkly, and old! I’m just kidding, if you were a fungus you’d be a truffle, an expensive delicacy. Happy birthday from your baby brother who is less old and wrinkly, but arguably smellier.
79. You are one awesome sister. No matter what gets thrown at you, you always overcome it. I want you to know that I look up to you in so many ways, and I hope your special day is filled with all sorts of delicious goodies and wonderful presents.
80. Over the years you have taught me so many things: how to speak my mind, how to compromise, and even how to acknowledge when I am wrong. Thank you for helping me to be a more understanding and compassionate person.
81. Sis, we are so similar and yet so different at the same time. Personally, I think we complement each other in the best way possible. Happy birthday to my other pea in the pod!
82. I really wanted to get you something spectacular for your birthday this year, but then I realized that my presence alone should be spectacular enough. You’re welcome, and happy birthday sister!
83. Thank you for all the years of friendship, sis. You are my best friend, and your loyalty is always appreciated and never underestimated. May your birthday be filled with wonderful surprises and amazing gifts.
84. Sis, I know that as your little brother I can sometimes be annoying, but that’s just my unique way of saying I love you. It just means that I am treating you extra special, so you’re welcome!
85. I hope that when you look in the mirror, you see yourself as I do: beautiful, courageous, and perfect. If ever you don’t feel that way just come to me, and I will be glad to constantly tell you how amazing you are. Happy birthday to my marvelous sister!
86. Sis, our family is so lucky to have you. I mean, I set the bar pretty high when I was born, but you have definitely surpassed it! I am so proud of you, and can’t wait to see what all you do in life.
87. There is no one more deserving of happiness than you, sister. You are such a thoughtful, caring, and compassionate person. May your birthday be just as lovely as you are.
88. Over the years the bond between us has only gotten stronger with time. At the rate we are going I can’t even imagine how close we will be by the time we are really old. At least, I have something to look forward to in my old age!
89. When I was little, I was so sad that I didn’t get a brother when you were born. Now, I look back and laugh, because sisters are truly the best. I wouldn’t trade our girl time for anything in the world. Happy birthday!
90. Having a sister like you is like having a third parent: you hold me up and love me whenever I need it. Thank you for helping to take care of me even when nobody asked you to. Happy birthday!
91. Sis, you always know just the right buttons to push to annoy the mess out of me, but you also always know how to calm me down when others annoy me even more than you do. I hope that you have an annoyance-free birthday, sister!
92. When you need someone to be there for the most important parts of your life just call me, and I will come running. Good or bad it doesn’t matter because there is no moment I will not be there for you.
93. When you were younger, you always pestered me for advice, but as we have grown, I now get to pester you for advice. It’s funny how time can change things so much. I definitely prefer the me pestering you more role though!
94. Having a sister as magnanimous as you lift my spirit when I am feeling down. So, in that vein, could you magnanimously share your cake, ice cream, and presents, sis? Thanks in advance, and I love you!
95. Even though we had so many fights when we were younger, we always made up eventually. Thank you for always forgiving me and having my back even to this very day.
96. Sister, you are a wonderful person who is great at everything you do. Just know that as the older sibling I am even better! Better at supporting you, cherishing you, and loving you even. Happy birthday to my adorably inferior sister!
97. People like you are hard to come by. You have a kind heart and a lovely soul. To be honest, I am not sure how we are even related, but I am grateful anyway. I hope your birthday is as delightful as you are.
98. I really mean it when I say I love you. Not just because you are my family, but because you are my everything. I am so grateful that I have such a phenomenal sister who brings such warmth and delight to my life.
99. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and goodwill for your birthday since I can’t be there in person. If I could box up my hugs and mail them I would. Happy birthday to my adorable sister!
100. I hope this year your birthday is the absolute best it’s ever been. I’m coming to your party, so it should be pretty amazing, but still, I hope the rest of it’s awesome too! Happy birthday from your super cool and fabulous sister!
101. I’m grateful for every argument we’ve ever had because every conversation I’ve had with you has helped shaped me into the person I am today. Your thoughts, views, and beliefs helped me to better understand who I am and what I want from the world. Thank you and happy birthday!
102. I love you so much that there aren’t enough words to express it. My actions will just have to say it for me, so come here for the mother of all hugs and a ton of smooches, sis.
103. When we were younger, I couldn’t figure out how we could possibly have come from the same parents, because we were so very different. Now that I’m older not only do I appreciate our differences, I celebrate them. Happy birthday!
104. I’m so grateful that you have always been there for me when I needed you the most. Even when I didn’t want you there, you always helped me. That takes a special kind of love, and I deeply appreciate all that you do for me.
105. Sister, you are an amazing person. You have already done so much in life, and still have so much more to offer. I look forward to watching all that you accomplish. Happy birthday to my overachieving sister!
106. I didn’t know that one person could make such a difference in my life, and then I was blessed with a little sister. You have changed my world so drastically and bettered it in every way. Happy birthday sister!
107. I want you to know that our family is so proud of you. The whole world should celebrate your birthday as a holiday because you are so awesome. At least, as your family, we will treat your birthday with all the pomp and class you deserve!
108. I wish you every success in life. May you know only victories, but if ever you feel defeated just turn to me. It’s my job always to help you overcome your obstacles. Happy birthday from your older sister.
109. You have brought so much happiness and joy into my life. I have so much that I could share it with the whole world and never run out. I hope that for your birthday you receive even a measure of the happiness you bring to me.
110. When I was younger, I really resented having to share everything with you. Now that I am older there is nothing I love more than getting to share with you, and I am really looking forward to sharing our future together. Happy birthday!
111. I wish you all the happiness that life can offer. You have given me so much love and care over the years, and I am unbelievably grateful. May you feel incredibly loved and cherished, not just on your birthday, but every day for the rest of your life.
112. I know this year hasn’t been exactly what you wanted in life, but I also know that only good things are to come this year. When you leave your past behind you, then only hopes and dreams lie ahead, sister.
113. Sister, you are my absolute favorite sister. True, you are my only sister, but this just means I can devote all my love to you. You’re welcome, and happy birthday!
114. May your birthday be filled with spectacular things, great people, amazing food, and an abundance of love this year. If anyone deserves to be lavished with adoring affection for their birthday, it would be you.
115. You always know exactly how to cheer me up when I’m feeling down. That alone is a rare skill, but being able to make me feel completely loved is truly priceless. Happy birthday sister!
116. When I had no one, you were always by my side. You are my sword and shield, and I am so grateful that I have the most protective sister ever. Thank you for being there when no one else was, sis.
117. I want you to know I would never, ever forget my awesome sister’s birthday. I purposely timed this for later so that you could enjoy your birthday longer. It’s the best way to really get more enjoyment out of your birthday. Happy birthday from your super thoughtful sibling!
118. I’m so fortunate to have you in my life. Your presence is a treasured gift, and I hope your birthday is half as magnificent as you are. Happy birthday, sis!
119. It’s really annoying that every year you just keep getting cuter and cuter, sis. Don’t you realize you’re supposed to be getting older and not cuter? Don’t worry. As the older sibling, I will show you how it’s done. Pay attention and get it right next year, you cutie patootie!
120. Sis, time has changed us in so many ways, and each change has only benefited our friendship. I am so glad that we have grown closer and more loving over the years. I can’t imagine how sad my life would be if I didn’t have you as a sister.
121. Growing up we may have had our differences, but those differences are what made us the people we are today. Now, I look back at our fights with only fondness. We were so angsty back then!
122. When I am down just the sound of your voice lifts me right back up. You always know just the right thing to say to be comforting. Thank you for always taking the time to soothe and comfort me.
123. Here’s to one more year of becoming smarter, wiser, and infinitely prettier! It’s a hard job to look that good, but you are handling it like a boss, sis. Happy birthday to my gorgeous sister!
124. The best part about being your sister is getting to smother you with love. Nothing makes me happier than making you happy, and I hope your special day is filled with many, many moments of joy.
125. I could ask for no greater friend than you. You comfort me, protect me, encourage me, and love me. In short: you are everything to me. Happy birthday to my bestie for life!
126. Don’t worry about getting older, because every year you only shine more brightly. You give so much, care so much, and love so much that I am amazed that you have anything left at all. Thank you for always being there for me.
127. A lot of people have come and gone in my life, but one person has remained constant: my loving sister. I know that no matter what you will always be a part of my life, and I am so thankful that I have such a genuine person for a sister.
128. I can’t believe how quickly time is flying by. It feels like just yesterday you couldn’t even dress yourself, but now I come to you for fashion advice. It blows my mind how much we’ve changed. Happy birthday to my fashionista sister!
129. Sis, you mean so very much to me. There is no end to the love that I have for you, and no mountain I wouldn’t climb for you. If ever you need me know that I am always going to assist you in life.
130. Thanks for always making me laugh, even if it’s at myself. You always know how to push my buttons, but I don’t mind since you always know how to make me feel invincible as well.
131. I am ecstatic that today is your birthday, baby sis! It’s a whole day where we get to celebrate how truly magnificent you. Prepare yourself for some serious love and adoration coming your way, because I plan on spoiling you rotten today!
132. I know I can be overbearing and overprotective as your big brother, and you probably find that really annoying. Just know that it comes from a place of love. If you had such a cute and adorable younger sister, I promise that you would be just as bad as me!
133. For your birthday this year, I hope life throws only good things your way because you deserve all the joy and positivity that life has to offer. May you have a truly spectacular day!
134. Only one thing makes me happier than getting to share my day with you: getting to share your birthday with you. There is nothing I would rather do than spend a day celebrating how truly spectacular you are.
135. Sis, I know you like to revel in the fact that you will always be younger than me, but really you should see it as I am so awesome that Mom and Dad decided to have a second child. This means that you were basically born because of me. So today I should get a little bit of credit (and cake) as well. You are so welcome baby sis!
136. May your head be full of only happy thoughts and your heart full of only happy feelings on your special day. You are a wonderful person and an incredible sister. Happy birthday!
137. Ugh, you are so cute it’s killing me! I am pretty sure that I asked mom and dad for a younger brother and not a younger sister, but since you are so adorable, I will let it slide. Happy birthday to my annoying cute little sister!
138. When I wander off my path in life, you always lead me back to it. Thanks for always being a teacher, a confidante, and a friend. Sisters like you are one of a kind. Happy birthday!
139. Sis, you always know how to make me feel good about myself. It comforts me to know that there is someone crazier than me out there in the world! Just kidding, we’re probably equally crazy. Happy birthday sister, from one looney to another!
140. I used to be annoyed that you always held me to such high standards, but now I see that it’s because you knew what I was capable of. Thank you for always caring enough about me to want me to be my best. I really do appreciate it.
141. People always say that it’s the thought that counts, so I want you to know that I really thought about giving you money, jewelry, and nice clothes. Alas, this card will have to suffice instead. Happy birthday from your broke sibling!
142. I know I probably don’t tell you often enough, but you are a truly wonderful human being. I am so fortunate that I am your sibling because I get to experience what it feels like to be loved by such an amazing person.
143. You always acted more like a mom than a sister to me. Maybe it’s because we didn’t have one, but I am so grateful that you stepped up to the plate. I appreciate all that you had to sacrifice, and I love you so very much.
144. I promise I will cherish every moment spent with you, sis. That way when I am old and gray, I can look back at my life and be comforted that I was blessed with such a loving sister.
145. I am so happy it’s your birthday sister because nothing makes me happier than the fact that you are getting older! I’ve got to make sure that I keep my status as the cute, younger brother. Good job!
146. Some things are unavoidable in life: like growing older and being my sister. While I can’t do anything about growing older, I can at least try to make being my sister the best experience possible. I hope you have a stupendous birthday.
147. Sis, I want you to know I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world. Well, maybe a sports car or a million dollars. But, I wouldn’t trade you for almost anything in the world still counts, right? You know you would trade me for a pizza.
148. As your older sister, I want to invite you to a really cool secret club for your birthday. It’s called the Sisterhood Club. You don’t know it yet, but it’s going to be awesome. There are a couple of rules though: no parents, no boys, and above all else, sisters come first!
149. This year for your birthday I decided to give you the best gift ever, I am going to pretend that you are actually Mom and Dad’s favorite. You’re welcome to this delusion for the whole day! Happy birthday to the second favorite child!
150. I hope your birthday is filled with many meaningful moments and unending joy. You deserve that and so much more on your special day. Happy birthday to my beloved sister!
151. Okay sis, here’s the plan: presents, cake, and an epic party! You might not remember your birthday when we are done, but I guarantee you will enjoy it while it’s happening. Tomorrow, maybe not so much!
152. I am so glad that I have you in my life. It’s hard to find someone who holds you accountable but still loves you no matter what. Thanks for always pushing me forward, not because you had to, but because you knew I was capable of so much more.
153. Thanks for always keeping my secrets over the years, sis. Here’s one I don’t mind sharing with the world: you are a phenomenal sister! I love you so much and wish you every joy and happiness on your special day.
154. I hope your birthday is as meaningful to you as you are to me. You are such an important part of my life, and I want you to know that I truly treasure you. Happy birthday!
155. We’ve shared so much over the years: tears, triumphs, joy, and laughter. There is no one I would rather have shared those experiences with than you. I’ve had a wonderful journey in life with you as my sister, and it’s only just begun!
156. Life doesn’t always give you a lot of choices, but one choice was crystal clear to me: choosing you as my best friend. I am so lucky that I can count on you as a sister and a friend. It’s the best combo ever!
157. I have known so much joy and love being your sister for all these years. I hope that on your birthday you get to experience even a portion of that love and joy for yourself. May your special day be filled with only happiness. Happy birthday!
158. I learned a lot of things by having you as my sister: how to sneak out, how to talk to boys, how to sass our parents, how to put on makeup, and how to cut my own bangs (that one is key). The most important thing you’ve taught me by far is how to love unconditionally.
159. I hope you look back at the end of your days and think “I was so fortunate,” because I know that I am beyond fortunate to have such a caring sister in my life. You’ve made my life extra special.
160. My childhood would not have been nearly as memorable without you in it. I can’t believe I was so resistant to having a baby sister! In my defense, I had no idea how intelligent, lovely, and crazy awesome you would be.
161. Today is all about you. I’ve planned out the best girl’s day ever: there will be cake, wine, shopping, and boy ogling. I’m not sure you’re ready, so prepare for the best birthday a girl could ask for!
162. People say that memories from childhood will never be lost. That’s a shame really, because there are several memories I would love to forget! None of them contain you though. I’ll always remember everything about my superb sister.
163. I hope your birthday is full of exciting surprises and joyful discoveries because you constantly bring excitement and joy into my life. May you receive many thoughtful gifts and loving embraces this year.
164. People without sisters are really missing out in life. Who does their hair, paints their nails, and talks smack with them? Sad, sad lives really. At least, I am fortunate enough to have an amazing sister to do those things with. Happy birthday sister!
165. If life isn’t going your way just look ahead to the future because there is no future that doesn’t include me being there for you. I hope you know that you can always look to me for love and support if ever you need it, sis.
166. A sister is someone who always understands you, cares for you, and loves you. You are an exceptional sister, and I hope you have an outstanding birthday!
167. Happy birthday to my sister who has stolen my heart. You enraptured me the minute you were born, and I’ve loved every second of being your sibling. May your life bring only sweet surprises and magical memories.
168. Sister, you are just like a Disney princess: you are pretty, you can sing, and you seem to think our home is your castle! If you ever need anything call me, and I will never be too old to be an adorable character/sidekick in your life.
169. You spent so much of your life building me up, sister. I hope to spend the rest of mine doing the same for you. There’s not much left for me to build up though because you’ve done so well in life already. Happy birthday sister!
170. This may have been a rough year, sis, but I know your best days lie ahead of you. The reason I know this is that the rest of your days will include me. When you and I get together, only good things can happen (well mostly good).
171. Sister, you’ve done nothing but improve my life since the day you were born. I am so lucky that I have such an inspirational, influential, and intelligent sister to help me along in life.
172. When we were growing up, you were the best type of example for me. You were honest, kind, and true to yourself. I couldn’t have asked for a better role model in my life, and I hope your birthday is as phenomenal as you are.
173. Your birthday marks the beginning of a new and exciting adventure in life. I can’t wait to see what all you achieve this year because I know that whatever it is it will be phenomenal. Happy birthday sister!
174. Having a sister is like having a friend who is almost as pretty as you. Just kidding, sis. You are definitely the pretty one. Happy birthday to my beautiful bestie!
175. Sis, I don’t know how I will ever be able to repay you for all the kindness you have shown me over the years. You are such a patient and caring person, and I am truly lucky to have you as my sister.
176. Never be afraid to aim for the impossible, because you are capable of so much more than you know. If ever you doubt yourself just come to me because there is no one who believes in you more than me.
177. Sis, I have discovered that I don’t need coffee when I have such an adorable and energetic younger sister to pep me up. Happy birthday to my little espresso shot!
178. There have been so many difficult situations in my life where you were the one who pulled me through. Your compassion, courage, and caring are what really make you the absolute best sister I could have ever wished for.
179. Sis, it’s the little things you always do for me that touch my soul. You bring a measure of peace and serenity to my life, and I hope that you experience as much contentment in life as you have brought to mine.
180. When I think of you, I think of warm hugs, big smiles, and boisterous laughter. I hope your special day is as unforgettable as you are, and that you are smothered in love and affection. Happy birthday!
181. Sisters are one of life’s greatest gifts. They are shopping buddies, gal pals, confidantes, therapists, mothers, yoga partners, and manicurists all rolled into one. Happy birthday to my sister who plays so many roles in life.
182. Sis, for all the times you defended me when we were kids and consoled me as an adult know that I am truly thankful. I could ask for no better champion in life than you. Happy birthday!
183. I hope that in life you always keep a smile on your face and hope in your heart. Please know that I will always be there if you ever need someone to encourage and support you.
184. Sis, may your birthday be the start of a prosperous and wondrous year. May it also be filled with more cake than candles! Happy birthday to my eternally young sister.
185. I know that there are people who somehow make it through life without a sister, but man am I so happy I am not one of them. All the times you pushed me, held me, and loved me are completely irreplaceable.
186. Sister, no one gets me quite like you. It’s one of the best feelings in the world to know that there is someone who understands me so completely. I hope your birthday is filled with prosperity and good fortune.
187. Now that we’re older I really miss our “sister” times: playing together, dancing together, and baking together. So, in honor of our childhood, I feel like you should come over and we can do “baking together” again. You can help me bake your birthday cake! Aren’t I the best sister ever? You’re welcome.
188. You are one seriously resourceful woman, sis. I know this because I remember all those times you managed to finagle yourself out of trouble when we were kids. I also know that with all your “resources” you are going to go so far in life. Happy birthday sister!
189. I want you to know I only copied you all those times when we were younger because you were so cool. Thankfully, now that we are older, I am definitely the cool one! Feel free to copy me anytime you want to this year, sis.
190. I used to be so jealous that you got to do everything first since you were older. Now, I can look back and be so grateful that I had a sister to try everything before me. From your failures to your victories, I learned so much from you. Thank you!
191. Sister, wishing you a happy birthday at our age is a lot like listening to a Justin Bieber song: I am slightly ashamed to do it, but I just can’t help myself! At least, loving you is so very easy, no matter how old we get. Happy birthday to an oldy but a goody!
192. I hope this year contains only moments that are as astounding as you are to me. You are an invaluable part of my life, and I am so fortunate that I can call you my sister.
193. You are such an adorable bundle of energy. I vaguely remember being that energetic, but it’s such a distant memory! Happy birthday from your older and more sluggish sibling.
194. Sis, if you were a season, you would be spring because you make my heart bloom. It’s cheesy, but you know you love it. Happy birthday to my little rosebud!
195. You have touched my life in so many ways. Some deep and profound and some small but meaningful. No matter the way, everything you’ve done for me has brought me only contentment and joy in life.
196. Sister, you are such a star. Star is the nicest way I could think of to phrase bossy diva, so you’re welcome! Just kidding. May your special day be brilliant, shiny, and luminous.
197. There is so much I miss from childhood: Saturday morning cartoons, Fruit Loops, and having Mom and Dad cook everything. Man, those were the times! One thing I don’t have to miss is having an amazing sister by my side.
198. Sister, you are such a comfort to me. Your words always encourage me, and your laughter heals my soul. Thank you for always being so stable and loving. Happy birthday!
199. You are such a strong, smart, and sassy woman. I value your opinion now just as much as when we were kids. You are everything I aspire to be in life. Happy birthday!
200. Sisters are a lot like magicians: sometimes they are hard to believe but occasionally they blow your mind. Thank you for always entertaining me with your wit, wisdom, and warmth. Happy birthday to my personal Houdini!
Looking for more happy birthday sister images?
More birthday wishes you might enjoy:
120 Birthday Wishes for your Son
200 Ways to Say Happy Birthday Nephew
100 Birthday Wishes for Daughters